Monday 1 February 2010

Zone Plus


Last year Malmesbury Abbey had a skateboarding week in the abbey! Friend Helen and I were inspired by this and discussed – rather vaguely – doing something similar at Great Missenden. I didn’t think much of this till Helen e-mailed me a while ago saying she had arranged to borrow a skateboard ramp for us for the Easter holidays so Zone Plus was born (or rather began to ease into existence) We’ve had a number of crazy ideas to amuse youngsters during the holidays – and to get them into Church. They range from a drama day to graffiti (not, I hope on the Church walls – think what English Heritage would say about that!) We’ve got a web site – www.zoneplus.org.uk – not fully operational yet but things are starting to take shape.

I’ll keep you posted – meanwhile bookmark the website!

No comments: