Saturday 20 December 2008

Saturday 20 December - the Christmas story

Not much evidence of the Christmas story when out shopping today. I think we’re not overdoing it in the preparation for Christmas - with half the family arriving on Christmas Day and the rest on Saturday - for an uncertain period - we have to be prepared.

I did see a crib today - at Little Hampden. We nearly had the two wise men but the third turned up.





The last few days have been difficult because the suggestions are not really relevant to me and my family. And tomorrow looks similar: faith and going to Church. However, it looks as if it’ll get challenging again on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting what different people feel about Christmas. I gave one of my friends at school a Christmas card on friday before we all broke up for Christmas. She commented that it was the first religious card she had had this year and then added that that was awful - She recognized that the true meaning of Christmas was in danger of being forgotten. Perhaps people are more aware that we think!