Thursday 11 December 2008

Wednesday 10 December - play with children

For children read grandchildren, I think: sitting down with our children and talking through what they really want for Christmas is probably not on. However we do get advised on sensible presents for the grandchildren. And I’m sure they’ll all be looking forward to being together over Christmas: the toy cars come out (some Matthew’s, some mine) and they’ll play well together. We’ll try to arrange some activities for them, too, although cooking with three boys under 5 will be fun!

Looking back, I haven’t heard yet from the Wycombe Winter Night Shelter, neither have I contacted my lunch-date friend so some catching up to do.

Tomorrow (or today) is about social drinking: not much time for this at the moment!

No comments: